Triad’s Five Guiding Principles
An effective company must have a strong foundation of principles on which it is built, principles that will ultimately define the company.
When we mindfully apply our core principles, we can be assured that we are moving our business in a direction that is aligned with our goals.
We have Five Guiding Principles that form the basis of our company:
- The First Guiding Principle is that Our only limits are those we impose on ourselves™. These words have become more than a motto for Triad. It is a belief system. We as an organization are focused on pushing through any possibly self-limiting barriers, which will fuel our improvement as a marketing agency.
- Our Second Guiding Principle is based on our specialization in B2B marketing. This specialization plays a key role in assuring that we serve as an effective B2B agency for our clients.
- The Third Guiding Principle is based on our “client-centric” approach to business. Our team is fully focused on meeting our clients’ marketing needs. Supportive of this principle, we see our success being reflective of our clients’.
- Taking a serious, non-frivolous approach to our clients’ marketing efforts is the Fourth Guiding Principle comprising the foundation for Triad. We understand the impact that an effective marketing program can have on the sales success of our clients, and our efforts are directed by that understanding.
- The Fifth Guiding Principle, and perhaps the most important of the all, is the belief that the most important job of B2B marketing is supporting the client’s sales effort. Whether it’s selling a company’s brand, a product, a service, or a point of view, the first job of B2B marketing is to sell.
For Triad, identifying our Five Guiding Principles has been a key to our development as a company. The better we define what we are as a company, the better we execute as a service provider to our clients.
However, we fully understand that being fully aligned with company principles will always be a journey, not a destination. So, every day, we follow our Five Guiding Principles in working to improve on the services we provide our clients as well as the overall operation of our company.
– Tom Prikryl, President & CEO